Maui Net Bulletin Boards Disclaimer
Maui Global Communications Corp. (MGCC) has provided this bulletin board as an UNMONITORED forum where our customers may exchange ideas and information. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the contents of posted messages and are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages posted within express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this BB or any entity associated with this BB.
Although we do not review the messages posted and are not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we reserve the right to delete any message for any reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s). We reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of criminal or legal action arising from any message posted by you, as required by law.
Information and notices from MGCC to the users of our BB will be posted at the entrance to the BB at http://www.ubb.maui.net. Please check this page periodically for important information as MGCC will never post directly into the message boards.
In accordance with Federal statutes protecting intellectual property rights, it is the policy of MGCC to protect and respect the intellectual property rights of all people and entities. As the result of this policy, MGCC will respond expeditiously to remove or disable access to material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights are being infringed, you must provide our Designated Agent with notification of the infringement, under penalty of perjury, in the following form:
- Written notification of the infringement to our Agent, bearing the signature (electronic or otherwise) of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed;
- Notification that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized;
- Information identifying the copywrited work that allegedly has been infringed, in such detail that it may clearly be identified;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party.
Our Designated Agent may be contacted as follows:
Maui Global Communications Corporation
360 Hoohana Street, Suite A104
Kahului, HI 96732
CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE...