Maui Net Copyright Policy
Important Copyright Policy Information for our Customers and Visitors
It is the policy of Maui Global Communications Corporation (MGCC) to protect and respect the intellectual property rights of all people and entities. As the result of this policy, MGCC will respond expeditiously to remove or disable access to the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and will, in appropriate circumstances, terminate subscribers and account holders of our system who are repeat infringers.
The success of our policy is dependent upon you, our users, and you, the owner of intellectual property rights. We cannot police our system in the absence of help from you in the form of notification when you believe infringing activity is occurring. If you have further questions regarding our policy, please contact our Designated Agent, identified below.
If you believe that your rights are being infringed, you must provide our Designated Agent with notification of the infringement, under penalty of perjury, in the following form:
- Written notification of the infringement to our Agent, bearing the signature (electronic or otherwise) of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed;
- Notification that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized;
- Information identifying the copywrited work that allegedly has been infringed, in such detail that it may clearly be identified;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party.
Our Designated Agent may be contacted as follows: